Chromium is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. More data about Los creadores de Chromium can be found here
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3726.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.78 MB (1869824 bytes) on disk.
Chromium contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.36 MB (5616128
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.78 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (587.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (702.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.31 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 74.0.3726.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-05 13:45:25.070