You can find below details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. You can read more on Los creadores de Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3714.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Chromium's main executable file and it occupies circa 1.61 MB (1689088 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Chromium. They take 8.10 MB (8488960
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.61 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (511.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.40 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (602.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.00 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 74.0.3714.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-17 17:03:50.947