This info is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Open here
where you can read more on Los creadores de Chromium. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\81.0.4044.138\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.49 MB (1567232 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Chromium. They occupy about 5.14 MB (5389824
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.49 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (713.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (878.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
This page is about Chromium version 81.0.4044.138
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program offered by Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium application will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-27 20:38:04.517