This web page is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Open here
where you can get more info on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\73.0.3683.86\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.76 MB (1845248 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They occupy an average of 5.21 MB (5458944
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.76 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (562.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (673.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 73.0.3683.86
only. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application offered by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-16 14:44:06.013