Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. Check out here
for more details on Los creadores de Chromium. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). Chromium's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3729.169\Installer\setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.59 MB (1667584 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with Chromium. They occupy about 7.94 MB (8328704
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.59 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (495.50 KB)
- nacl64.exe (3.35 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (585.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.94 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 74.0.3729.169
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Some users try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found very quickly. When you select Chromium in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-05 15:01:15.550