Chromium is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Go over here
where you can read more on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, subject to the user's option. Chromium's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\76.0.3809.100\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's main file takes around 1.70 MB (1785856 bytes) and is named chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Chromium. They occupy about 5.20 MB (5456384
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.70 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (666.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (762.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.11 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 76.0.3809.100
only. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. After you select Chromium in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-14 18:41:15.840