You can find on this page details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. You can read more on Los creadores de Chromium or check for application updates here
. Chromium is normally installed in the C:\Users\Taller\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. Chromium's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\Taller\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\80.0.3987.87\Installer\setup.exe. Chromium's primary file takes about 1.65 MB (1733632 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Chromium. They take about 5.29 MB (5550592
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (669.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (825.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.18 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 80.0.3987.87
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Chromium:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by Los creadores de Chromium. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Chromium from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-14 09:46:50.943