You can find below details on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. Go over here
for more info on Los creadores de Chromium. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\85.0.4149.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. The program's main executable file occupies 1.86 MB (1953792 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Chromium. They take an average of 6.98 MB (7321088
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.86 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (714.50 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.21 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (889.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.34 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 85.0.4149.0
alone. For more Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-05-18 11:29:25.340