You can find on this page details on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. You can find out more on Los creadores de Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\71.0.3576.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and it has a size of 1.65 MB (1731584 bytes).
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.47 MB (4690432
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (549.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.29 MB)
This data is about Chromium version 71.0.3576.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Chromium supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-23 20:29:02.440