Chromium is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Additional info about Los creadores de Chromium can be read here
. Chromium is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\80.0.3987.116\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Chromium's primary file takes about 1.65 MB (1733632 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.29 MB (5550592
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.65 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (669.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (825.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 80.0.3987.116
of Chromium. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium program will be found automatically. When you click Chromium in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-09 15:06:04.853