Chromium is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. More data about Los creadores de Chromium can be read here
. Chromium is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\77.0.3810.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.68 MB (1761792 bytes) on disk and is named chrome.exe.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.47 MB (5735424
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.68 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (754.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (867.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.21 MB)
This info is about Chromium version 77.0.3810.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Los creadores de Chromium. Some computer users want to remove it. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply click the Search feature and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-01 03:42:46.687