This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. More information on Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\78.0.3904.70\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.55 MB (1629184 bytes) on disk.
Chromium installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.68 MB (4906496
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.55 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (567.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (700.00 KB)
- setup.exe (1.89 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 78.0.3904.70
alone. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-26 18:19:09.967