Chromium is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Further information on Los creadores de Chromium can be seen here
. Chromium is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\75.0.3770.100\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Chromium. Chromium's main file takes about 1.61 MB (1683968 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Chromium is composed of the following executables which take 5.02 MB (5268992
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.61 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (624.00 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (734.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 75.0.3770.100
alone. For other Chromium versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Chromium from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". The Chromium program will be found automatically. After you click Chromium in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Chromium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-24 03:09:36.173