This web page contains complete information on how to remove Chromium for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. Open here
where you can find out more on Los creadores de Chromium. The program is frequently installed in the C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Chromium is C:\UserNames\UserNameName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\86.0.4211.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.85 MB (1936384 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Chromium. They take about 6.98 MB (7319552
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.85 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (743.50 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (924.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.32 MB)
The current page applies to Chromium version 86.0.4211.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application released by Los creadores de Chromium. Some people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-28 01:07:12.670