You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Chromium for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your computerLos creadores de Chromium
. Additional info about Los creadores de Chromium can be found here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\74.0.3729.131\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the Chromium's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.76 MB (1843712 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Chromium. They occupy about 5.22 MB (5470720
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.76 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (566.50 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (679.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.24 MB)
This web page is about Chromium version 74.0.3729.131
alone. You can find here a few links to other Chromium releases:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program marketed by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Some users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Chromium in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-13 11:03:39.413