Chromium is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Chromium from your systemLos creadores de Chromium
. Additional info about Los creadores de Chromium can be read here
. Chromium is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Chromium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\72.0.3615.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.75 MB (1838080 bytes).
Chromium contains of the executables below. They take 6.10 MB (6391296
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.75 MB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.20 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (674.50 KB)
- setup.exe (2.49 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 72.0.3615.0
of Chromium. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is a program released by Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it is installed on your PC the Chromium application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Chromium in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Chromium.
8. After removing Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Chromium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your computer, we are not saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Chromium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-22 12:38:54.950