This info is about Chromium for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Chromium from your PCLos creadores de Chromium
. You can read more on Los creadores de Chromium or check for application updates here
. Usually the Chromium program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for Chromium is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Chromium\Application\89.0.4337.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is called chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.73 MB (1818112 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Chromium. They take 9.72 MB (10189312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (1.73 MB)
- chrome_proxy.exe (681.00 KB)
- chrome_pwa_launcher.exe (1.16 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.25 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (834.00 KB)
- setup.exe (2.09 MB)
The current web page applies to Chromium version 89.0.4337.0
only. Click on the links below for other Chromium versions:
...click to view all...
Chromium is an application marketed by the software company Los creadores de Chromium. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Chromium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Chromium from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Chromium or simply click the Search field and type in "Chromium". If it exists on your system the Chromium app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Chromium in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Chromium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Chromium.
8. After uninstalling Chromium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Chromium which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Chromium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium from your PC, nor are we saying that Chromium by Los creadores de Chromium is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Chromium supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-26 18:36:40.193