This web page contains complete information on how to remove Airfoil for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Airfoil from your systemRogue Amoeba
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Rogue Amoeba. Please follow http://RogueAmoeba.com
if you want to read more on Airfoil on Rogue Amoeba's page. Airfoil is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder, subject to the user's option. Airfoil's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.19 MB (1244160 bytes) on disk and is labeled Airfoil.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Airfoil. They take about 2.52 MB (2640339
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.19 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (845.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (8.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (18.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (336.35 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.2
of Airfoil. You can find below info on other versions of Airfoil:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is an application by Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Airfoil or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airfoil". The Airfoil application will be found very quickly. When you select Airfoil in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the application is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-06-15 04:14:43.770