This page is about Airfoil for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Airfoil from your PCRogue Amoeba
. Take a look here
for more info on Rogue Amoeba. Detailed information about Airfoil can be seen at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Usually the Airfoil program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Airfoil is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Airfoil.exe is the Airfoil's main executable file and it occupies about 1.04 MB (1093120 bytes) on disk.
Airfoil installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 30.31 MB (31781138
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.04 MB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (366.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (12.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (15.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (124.87 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.62 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.97 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Airfoil version 5.6.4
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Airfoil:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is an application released by Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to erase Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Airfoil from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Airfoil or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". The Airfoil app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Airfoil in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The software company is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Airfoil supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-25 22:11:50.330