Airfoil is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your PCRogue Amoeba
. More info about Rogue Amoeba can be seen here
. More information about Airfoil can be found at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Usually the Airfoil application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Airfoil by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Airfoil.exe and its approximative size is 1.04 MB (1094144 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Airfoil. They take about 30.31 MB (31782674
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.04 MB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (367.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (12.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (15.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (124.87 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.62 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.97 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
This page is about Airfoil version 5.6.2
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Airfoil:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program offered by Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to erase Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airfoil or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". If it exists on your system the Airfoil app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Airfoil in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Airfoil, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Airfoil supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-24 20:41:18.393