Airfoil is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your PCRogue Amoeba
. You can read more on Rogue Amoeba or check for application updates here
. More info about the program Airfoil can be found at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Usually the Airfoil program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Airfoil by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Airfoil.exe is the Airfoil's primary executable file and it takes close to 1.11 MB (1160192 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Airfoil. They take an average of 2.63 MB (2762505
bytes) on disk.
- Airfoil.exe (1.11 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (1.20 MB)
- uninst.exe (338.26 KB)
This data is about Airfoil version 3.2.3
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Airfoil:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is an application released by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Some users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to remove Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Airfoil from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Airfoil or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airfoil". If it exists on your system the Airfoil app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Airfoil in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the program is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-26 19:35:07.410