This web page contains complete information on how to remove Airfoil for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. More information about Rogue Amoeba can be found here
. More information about the program Airfoil can be found at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Airfoil is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Airfoil.exe is the Airfoil's primary executable file and it takes approximately 1.19 MB (1249280 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Airfoil. They take about 2.52 MB (2637833
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.19 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (839.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (18.04 KB)
- uninst.exe (334.97 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to Airfoil version 3.6.7
only. Click on the links below for other Airfoil versions:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program marketed by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Airfoil from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Airfoil or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airfoil". The Airfoil app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Airfoil in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the application is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After uninstalling Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:10:33.370