You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Airfoil for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your systemRogue Amoeba
. Open here
for more info on Rogue Amoeba. Detailed information about Airfoil can be seen at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Airfoil is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Airfoil is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.19 MB (1243648 bytes) on disk and is called Airfoil.exe.
Airfoil installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.52 MB (2638291
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.19 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (844.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.61 KB)
- uninst.exe (336.35 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
This data is about Airfoil version 3.5.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Airfoil releases:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is an application released by Rogue Amoeba. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Airfoil from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Airfoil or simply click the Search field and type in "Airfoil". If it exists on your system the Airfoil application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Airfoil in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the program is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Airfoil in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-30 09:13:54.317