This page is about Airfoil for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Airfoil from your PCRogue Amoeba
. Additional info about Rogue Amoeba can be seen here
. Click on http://RogueAmoeba.com
to get more facts about Airfoil on Rogue Amoeba's website. Usually the Airfoil application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Airfoil by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Airfoil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.19 MB (1252352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Airfoil. They occupy about 2.52 MB (2641897
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.19 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (843.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (332.89 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Airfoil version 3.6.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Airfoil versions:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is an application released by Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Airfoil from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airfoil or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". If it exists on your system the Airfoil app will be found very quickly. When you select Airfoil in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 16:50:53.877