This info is about Airfoil for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your PCRogue Amoeba
. You can find out more on Rogue Amoeba or check for application updates here
. More information about Airfoil can be seen at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Airfoil by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Airfoil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 626.00 KB (641024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Airfoil. They take about 28.42 MB (29801824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (626.00 KB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (474.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (14.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (17.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (123.23 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.13 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.5
of Airfoil. For other Airfoil versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program marketed by Rogue Amoeba. Some users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Airfoil from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Airfoil or simply click the Search field and type in "Airfoil". If it exists on your system the Airfoil program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Airfoil in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After uninstalling Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Airfoil in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 09:23:56.743