Airfoil is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. Go over here
for more details on Rogue Amoeba. Click on http://RogueAmoeba.com
to get more info about Airfoil on Rogue Amoeba's website. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Airfoil's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Airfoil's primary file takes about 1.20 MB (1253376 bytes) and its name is Airfoil.exe.
Airfoil contains of the executables below. They take 2.52 MB (2645489
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.20 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (843.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (18.04 KB)
- uninst.exe (334.95 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.3
of Airfoil. For other Airfoil versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Airfoil from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Airfoil or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". The Airfoil program will be found automatically. When you click Airfoil in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airfoil in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 13:27:35.440