You can find below details on how to remove Airfoil for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Airfoil from your PCRogue Amoeba
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Rogue Amoeba. You can see more info related to Airfoil at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Airfoil is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Airfoil is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Airfoil.exe is the Airfoil's primary executable file and it occupies close to 592.00 KB (606208 bytes) on disk.
Airfoil contains of the executables below. They take 28.28 MB (29648736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (592.00 KB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (358.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (14.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (17.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (123.23 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.13 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.1
of Airfoil. You can find below info on other releases of Airfoil:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program marketed by Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Airfoil from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Airfoil or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". If it is installed on your PC the Airfoil app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Airfoil in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Airfoil in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-22 11:23:16.957