Airfoil is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. Check out here
for more details on Rogue Amoeba. Please open http://RogueAmoeba.com
if you want to read more on Airfoil on Rogue Amoeba's page. Airfoil is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder, regulated by the user's decision. Airfoil's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Airfoil.exe is the Airfoil's main executable file and it takes circa 1.17 MB (1225216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Airfoil. They occupy about 28.99 MB (30395925
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.17 MB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (482.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (14.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (17.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.56 KB)
- uninst.exe (124.40 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.13 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Airfoil version 5.5.04
alone. You can find here a few links to other Airfoil versions:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program released by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airfoil or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". If it is installed on your PC the Airfoil application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Airfoil in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the application is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-18 23:02:52.820