Airfoil is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Airfoil from your systemRogue Amoeba
. Check out here
for more info on Rogue Amoeba. You can see more info about Airfoil at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Airfoil is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Airfoil by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Airfoil's primary file takes around 595.00 KB (609280 bytes) and is named Airfoil.exe.
The executables below are part of Airfoil. They take an average of 29.11 MB (30523232
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (595.00 KB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (358.50 KB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (843.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (14.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (17.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (123.23 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.13 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.3
of Airfoil. For more Airfoil versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program marketed by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Airfoil from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Airfoil or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". If it exists on your system the Airfoil app will be found automatically. When you select Airfoil in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the program is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-14 13:37:45.750