You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Airfoil for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. You can read more on Rogue Amoeba or check for application updates here
. Further information about Airfoil can be seen at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Airfoil is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Airfoil is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named Airfoil.exe and its approximative size is 1.04 MB (1094144 bytes).
Airfoil installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 30.31 MB (31782674
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.04 MB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (367.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (12.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (15.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (124.87 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (14.62 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.97 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.6.3
of Airfoil. You can find here a few links to other Airfoil versions:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program marketed by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Airfoil from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Airfoil or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". The Airfoil app will be found very quickly. When you click Airfoil in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Airfoil, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the program is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After uninstalling Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-11 16:47:01.503