This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Airfoil for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Airfoil from your PCRogue Amoeba
. You can find out more on Rogue Amoeba or check for application updates here
. More data about the program Airfoil can be found at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Airfoil by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.13 MB (1181696 bytes) on disk and is called Airfoil.exe.
Airfoil contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.28 MB (2389770
bytes) on disk.
- Airfoil.exe (1.13 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (843.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (336.26 KB)
The current page applies to Airfoil version 3.3.2
only. You can find here a few links to other Airfoil releases:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Airfoil from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Airfoil or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". If it exists on your system the Airfoil program will be found very quickly. After you select Airfoil in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Airfoil, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the application is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-12 16:31:39.653