This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Airfoil for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. More information about Rogue Amoeba can be read here
. More info about the app Airfoil can be found at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Airfoil folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Airfoil\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Airfoil. The program's main executable file has a size of 627.00 KB (642048 bytes) on disk and is labeled Airfoil.exe.
Airfoil contains of the executables below. They take 28.42 MB (29802848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (627.00 KB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (474.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (14.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (17.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (123.23 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.13 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
This data is about Airfoil version 5.1.6
only. Click on the links below for other Airfoil versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Airfoil from your computer.Registry that is not cleaned:
Airfoil is an application offered by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Airfoil from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Airfoil or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airfoil". If it is installed on your PC the Airfoil program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Airfoil in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Airfoil, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-31 18:34:44.330