This page is about Airfoil for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your systemRogue Amoeba
. Take a look here
for more info on Rogue Amoeba. Please follow http://RogueAmoeba.com
if you want to read more on Airfoil on Rogue Amoeba's web page. Usually the Airfoil application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Airfoil is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.19 MB (1246208 bytes) on disk and is labeled Airfoil.exe.
Airfoil is composed of the following executables which take 2.52 MB (2642388
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.19 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (845.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (8.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (18.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (336.35 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
This page is about Airfoil version 3.5.3
alone. You can find below a few links to other Airfoil releases:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program marketed by Rogue Amoeba. Some people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Airfoil from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Airfoil or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". The Airfoil program will be found automatically. When you click Airfoil in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the program is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 18:43:02.390