You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Airfoil for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. You can find out more on Rogue Amoeba or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Airfoil at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Usually the Airfoil program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Airfoil folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Airfoil\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Airfoil. Airfoil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.18 MB (1240576 bytes) on disk.
Airfoil contains of the executables below. They occupy 30.03 MB (31484371
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.18 MB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (474.00 KB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (844.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (14.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (17.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.05 KB)
- uninst.exe (336.35 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.13 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Airfoil version 3.4.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Airfoil releases:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program offered by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Airfoil or simply click the Search field and type in "Airfoil". If it exists on your system the Airfoil app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Airfoil in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the program is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After uninstalling Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Airfoil supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-20 18:31:05.613