Airfoil is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Airfoil from your systemRogue Amoeba
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Rogue Amoeba. Please open http://www.rogueamoeba.com
if you want to read more on Airfoil on Rogue Amoeba's web page. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Airfoil folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Airfoil is "C:\Program Files\Airfoil\Uninstall Airfoil.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Airfoil.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.35 MB (4564480 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Airfoil. They take about 5.97 MB (6263242
bytes) on disk.
- Airfoil.exe (4.35 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (1.29 MB)
- Uninstall Airfoil.exe (337.95 KB)
The current page applies to Airfoil version 2.7.8
only. You can find below a few links to other Airfoil versions:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program marketed by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Airfoil or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airfoil". If it is installed on your PC the Airfoil program will be found very quickly. When you select Airfoil in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Airfoil:
- The software company is: http://www.rogueamoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Airfoil\Uninstall Airfoil.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Airfoil.
8. After uninstalling Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Airfoil supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-28 18:51:07.240