Airfoil is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. More info about Rogue Amoeba can be read here
. More data about the program Airfoil can be found at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Airfoil. Airfoil.exe is the Airfoil's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.17 MB (1227264 bytes) on disk.
Airfoil installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 28.99 MB (30397461
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.17 MB)
- AirfoilSatellite.exe (481.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage32.exe (14.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.Phage64.exe (17.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.56 KB)
- uninst.exe (124.40 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (13.90 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (13.13 MB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The current page applies to Airfoil version 5.5.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Airfoil versions:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program by Rogue Amoeba. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Airfoil from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Airfoil or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airfoil". If it is installed on your PC the Airfoil app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Airfoil in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airfoil in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-20 06:18:23.070