Airfoil is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Airfoil from your systemRogue Amoeba
. More data about Rogue Amoeba can be seen here
. More information about Airfoil can be found at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Usually the Airfoil program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Airfoil by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Airfoil's primary file takes about 1.20 MB (1254400 bytes) and its name is Airfoil.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Airfoil. They take 2.52 MB (2647049
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.20 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (843.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (18.04 KB)
- uninst.exe (334.97 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
This info is about Airfoil version 3.6.4
alone. For other Airfoil versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is an application offered by Rogue Amoeba. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Airfoil from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Airfoil or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airfoil". If it is installed on your PC the Airfoil program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Airfoil in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Airfoil, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airfoil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Airfoil in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-22 10:33:22.920