You can find below details on how to remove Airfoil for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. More data about Rogue Amoeba can be seen here
. Please follow http://RogueAmoeba.com
if you want to read more on Airfoil on Rogue Amoeba's website. Airfoil is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Airfoil. Airfoil's primary file takes around 1.20 MB (1253376 bytes) and its name is Airfoil.exe.
Airfoil is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.52 MB (2642927
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.20 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (843.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (332.90 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Airfoil version 3.6.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Airfoil releases:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program offered by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Airfoil from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Airfoil or simply activate the Search field and type in "Airfoil". The Airfoil program will be found very quickly. After you click Airfoil in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Airfoil, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Airfoil supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-18 10:54:22.210