You can find below details on how to remove Airfoil for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. More data about Rogue Amoeba can be seen here
. Please follow http://RogueAmoeba.com
if you want to read more on Airfoil on Rogue Amoeba's website. Airfoil is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Airfoil. Airfoil's primary file takes around 1.20 MB (1253376 bytes) and its name is Airfoil.exe.
Airfoil is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.52 MB (2642927
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.20 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (843.00 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (17.59 KB)
- uninst.exe (332.90 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Airfoil version 3.6.2
alone. You can find below a few links to other Airfoil releases:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program offered by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Airfoil from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Airfoil or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". If it is installed on your PC the Airfoil program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Airfoil in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Airfoil, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After removing Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, we are not saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Airfoil supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-18 10:54:22.210