Airfoil is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. Go over here
for more details on Rogue Amoeba. Detailed information about Airfoil can be found at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Usually the Airfoil application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Airfoil directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Airfoil\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Airfoil. Airfoil.exe is the Airfoil's primary executable file and it takes around 1.19 MB (1252352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Airfoil. They take 2.52 MB (2644940
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.19 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (845.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (18.11 KB)
- uninst.exe (332.84 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Airfoil version 3.6.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Airfoil:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program marketed by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Airfoil from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Airfoil or simply click the Search feature and type in "Airfoil". If it exists on your system the Airfoil app will be found automatically. When you select Airfoil in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The publisher is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Airfoil.
8. After uninstalling Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Airfoil which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your computer, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Airfoil in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-30 03:26:29.253