This page contains detailed information on how to remove Airfoil for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Airfoil from your computerRogue Amoeba
. You can read more on Rogue Amoeba or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Airfoil at http://RogueAmoeba.com
. Airfoil is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Airfoil is C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Airfoil.exe is the Airfoil's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 1.19 MB (1249280 bytes) on disk.
Airfoil installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.52 MB (2637833
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Airfoil.exe (1.19 MB)
- AirfoilSpeakers.exe (839.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.EndPointController.exe (7.50 KB)
- RogueAmoeba.SystemAudioInstaller.exe (18.04 KB)
- uninst.exe (334.97 KB)
- devcon32.exe (76.00 KB)
- devcon64.exe (80.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.6
of Airfoil. You can find below a few links to other Airfoil releases:
...click to view all...
Airfoil is a program offered by the software company Rogue Amoeba. Some computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase Airfoil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Airfoil from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Airfoil or simply click the Search field and type in "Airfoil". If it is installed on your PC the Airfoil application will be found automatically. After you click Airfoil in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Airfoil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Airfoil:
- The web site of the application is: http://RogueAmoeba.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Airfoil\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Airfoil.
8. After uninstalling Airfoil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Airfoil which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Airfoil with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba from your PC, nor are we saying that Airfoil by Rogue Amoeba is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Airfoil in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:05:24.597