Mountain Bike is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your computerMountain Bike
. More information on Mountain Bike can be seen here
. Please open http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's web page. Mountain Bike is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing Mountain Bike is C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. utilMountainBike.exe is the Mountain Bike's primary executable file and it occupies circa 408.24 KB (418040 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Mountain Bike. They occupy about 662.19 KB (678080
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (253.95 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (408.24 KB)
This web page is about Mountain Bike version 2015.03.06.080515
alone. Click on the links below for other Mountain Bike versions:
...click to view all...
Mountain Bike is a program offered by the software company Mountain Bike. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mountain Bike from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mountain Bike". If it exists on your system the Mountain Bike application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mountain Bike in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the application is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your computer, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mountain Bike supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 10:30:52.280