This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mountain Bike for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mountain Bike from your systemMountain Bike
. Further information on Mountain Bike can be seen here
. Please open http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
if you want to read more on Mountain Bike on Mountain Bike's website. Usually the Mountain Bike application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mountain Bike. The program's main executable file occupies 401.74 KB (411384 bytes) on disk and is named utilMountainBike.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Mountain Bike. They take 655.68 KB (671416
bytes) on disk.
- MountainBikeUninstall.exe (253.94 KB)
- utilMountainBike.exe (401.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Mountain Bike version 2015.03.06.130516
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Mountain Bike:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Mountain Bike we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mountain Bike from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mountain Bike when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike
- C:\Users\UserName.PCfamiliale\AppData\Local\Temp\Mountain Bike
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\utilMountainBike.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\bin\utilMountainBike.InstallState
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBike.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikebho.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Wow6432Node\Mountain Bike
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mountain Bike\DisplayName
Mountain Bike is an application by Mountain Bike. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Mountain Bike is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mountain Bike from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mountain Bike or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mountain Bike". The Mountain Bike application will be found automatically. When you select Mountain Bike in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mountain Bike, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mountain Bike:
- The web site of the application is: http://mountainbikeinfo.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mountain Bike\MountainBikeuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mountain Bike.
8. After removing Mountain Bike, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mountain Bike that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mountain Bike with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike from your PC, we are not saying that Mountain Bike by Mountain Bike is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mountain Bike in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 15:19:32.760