You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Integrated Camera for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Take a look here
for more details on SunplusIT. Integrated Camera is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Integrated Camera's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. Integrated Camera's primary file takes around 93.70 KB (95952 bytes) and is called un_dext.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Integrated Camera. They occupy about 2.55 MB (2669781
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- inteReg.exe (191.66 KB)
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (276.16 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (83.66 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (91.16 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (81.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.07 KB)
- un_dext.exe (93.70 KB)
This page is about Integrated Camera version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Integrated Camera:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\bkg.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\CoInstaller.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\CoInstaller_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\Dext_01.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sunplus SPUVCb
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sunplus SPUVCb\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sunplus SPUVCb\UninstallString
Integrated Camera is a program marketed by SunplusIT. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera application will be found very quickly. After you select Integrated Camera in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 07:41:12.023