This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Integrated Camera for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your computerSunplusIT
. Take a look here
for more information on SunplusIT. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Integrated Camera's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 103.11 KB (105585 bytes).
Integrated Camera contains of the executables below. They occupy 291.14 KB (298129
bytes) on disk.
- SPRemove.exe (92.52 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (95.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (103.11 KB)
This page is about Integrated Camera version 126.96.36.19901
alone. You can find below a few links to other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program offered by the software company SunplusIT. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Integrated Camera from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Integrated Camera in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrated Camera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 13:40:28.090