This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Integrated Camera for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your computerSunplusIT
. Take a look here
for more information on SunplusIT. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Integrated Camera's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 103.11 KB (105585 bytes).
Integrated Camera contains of the executables below. They occupy 291.14 KB (298129
bytes) on disk.
- SPRemove.exe (92.52 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (95.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (103.11 KB)
This page is about Integrated Camera version 22.214.171.12401
alone. You can find below a few links to other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program offered by the software company SunplusIT. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Integrated Camera from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". The Integrated Camera application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Integrated Camera in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrated Camera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-14 13:40:28.090