This page is about Integrated Camera for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Integrated Camera from your systemSunplusIT
. Take a look here
for more details on SunplusIT. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Integrated Camera is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\un_dext.exe. Monitor.exe is the Integrated Camera's main executable file and it occupies approximately 1.64 MB (1719520 bytes) on disk.
Integrated Camera contains of the executables below. They take 1.87 MB (1961816
bytes) on disk.
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (111.13 KB)
- un_dext.exe (125.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Integrated Camera version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of Integrated Camera:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Integrated Camera.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Integrated Camera:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\bkg.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\CoInstaller.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\CoInstaller_x64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\Dext_01.ini
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sunplus SPUVCb
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Sunplus SPUVCb\DisplayIcon
Integrated Camera is a program marketed by the software company SunplusIT. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Integrated Camera from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera app will be found automatically. When you select Integrated Camera in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-13 22:10:55.897