Integrated Camera is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. More info about SunplusIT can be found here
. Integrated Camera is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Integrated Camera. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 103.41 KB (105893 bytes) on disk.
Integrated Camera installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 291.44 KB (298437
bytes) on disk.
- SPRemove.exe (92.52 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (95.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (103.41 KB)
This web page is about Integrated Camera version 220.127.116.1102
only. For more Integrated Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application offered by the software company SunplusIT. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Integrated Camera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply click the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it exists on your system the Integrated Camera app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Integrated Camera in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Integrated Camera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-25 13:20:55.120