Integrated Camera is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Take a look here
where you can read more on SunplusIT. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Integrated Camera's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 104.37 KB (106879 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Integrated Camera. They occupy 292.41 KB (299423
bytes) on disk.
- SPRemove.exe (92.52 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (95.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (104.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Integrated Camera version 220.127.116.1101
only. For other Integrated Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application marketed by the software company SunplusIT. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it exists on your system the Integrated Camera application will be found very quickly. After you click Integrated Camera in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-25 15:49:36.217