Integrated Camera is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Open here
for more info on SunplusIT. Usually the Integrated Camera application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory, depending on the user's option during install. Integrated Camera's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 93.70 KB (95952 bytes) on disk and is called un_dext.exe.
The executables below are part of Integrated Camera. They take an average of 2.55 MB (2669781
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- inteReg.exe (191.66 KB)
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (276.66 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (83.66 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (91.16 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (81.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.07 KB)
- un_dext.exe (93.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Integrated Camera version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program marketed by the software company SunplusIT. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Integrated Camera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it is installed on your PC the Integrated Camera app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Integrated Camera in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:28:36.533