Integrated Camera is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Open here
for more info on SunplusIT. Usually the Integrated Camera application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory, depending on the user's option during install. Integrated Camera's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 93.70 KB (95952 bytes) on disk and is called un_dext.exe.
The executables below are part of Integrated Camera. They take an average of 2.55 MB (2669781
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- inteReg.exe (191.66 KB)
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- Monitor_XP.exe (276.66 KB)
- SPRemove.exe (83.66 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (91.16 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (81.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (110.07 KB)
- un_dext.exe (93.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Integrated Camera version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program marketed by the software company SunplusIT. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Integrated Camera from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". The Integrated Camera app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Integrated Camera in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your PC, we are not saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:28:36.533