This info is about Integrated Camera for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Integrated Camera from your PCSunplusIT
. Additional info about SunplusIT can be read here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Integrated Camera is C:\Program Files (x86)\SunplusIT Integrated Camera\un_dext.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.64 MB (1714912 bytes) on disk and is labeled Monitor.exe.
Integrated Camera installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.88 MB (1976224
bytes) on disk.
- Monitor.exe (1.64 MB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (121.16 KB)
- un_dext.exe (134.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Integrated Camera. For other Integrated Camera versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is an application released by SunplusIT. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Integrated Camera with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Integrated Camera". If it exists on your system the Integrated Camera program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Integrated Camera in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Integrated Camera.
8. After removing Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Integrated Camera which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Integrated Camera in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 04:22:38.990