Integrated Camera is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Integrated Camera from your systemSunplusIT
. Open here
for more information on SunplusIT. Integrated Camera is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Integrated Camera's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Integrated Camera\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named un_dext.exe and its approximative size is 94.91 KB (97192 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside Integrated Camera. They take about 2.19 MB (2297981
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Monitor.exe (1.76 MB)
- SPRemove.exe (72.87 KB)
- SPRemove_x64.exe (85.87 KB)
- SPSetup.exe (82.20 KB)
- uninstall.exe (109.91 KB)
- un_dext.exe (94.91 KB)
This data is about Integrated Camera version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find here a few links to other Integrated Camera versions:
...click to view all...
Integrated Camera is a program released by SunplusIT. Some people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Integrated Camera is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Integrated Camera or simply activate the Search field and type in "Integrated Camera". The Integrated Camera application will be found automatically. After you click Integrated Camera in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Integrated Camera, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Integrated Camera.
8. After uninstalling Integrated Camera, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Integrated Camera that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Integrated Camera using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Integrated Camera by SunplusIT from your computer, nor are we saying that Integrated Camera by SunplusIT is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Integrated Camera supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:24:29.033